For The Folk - Forestking - Lore Born (CD, Album), Remote Control - The Clash - The Clash (Vinyl, LP, Album), Έξω βροχή - Νεκρική Σιγή (2) - Καλό Ταξίδι (CD, Album), In The Army Now - Status Quo - In The Army Now (Vinyl, LP, Album), Superfecta - Fatum (4) - Superfecta / Pharaoh (File), AXRAXMAX - AxRxM* - AxRxM (Cassette), Caustic Window - Compilation (CD), Elegy Mirror - Various - Drugstore Cowboy (Selections From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (, Ban Jara - Bachelors Of Art - Descend Again (Cassette, Album), Francesco Altavilla - Hermano (File, MP3), The Bigga Figga - JT The Bigga Figga - Dont Stop Til We Major (CD, Album) Theres Never A Forever Thing - a-ha - Stay On These Roads (CD, Album)
- TaucageMiyuki Nakajima - ℃ (CD, Album) Label: Canyon, Aard-Vark Cat#: D32A Media Condition: Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Sleeve Condition: Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+) Yes! 😊 We are open and able to ship your order at this time, using a special delivery service available to our customers.
- MoogugarWith songs about sharing God s love, giving praise, and placing your trust God, WOW HITS DELUXE EDITION captures the songs impacting our world. WOW HITS DELUXE EDITION features 36 uplifting songs on 2 CDs (6 more songs than the standard edition), plus 3 bonus songs from up-and-coming artists/5().
- BazilThe E.N.D. (an abbreviation of, and subtitled The Energy Never Dies) is the fifth studio album by American group the Black Eyed Peas, released on June 3, Critics described the album as containing more anthemic and inspirational songs in the group's bid to Genre: Pop, hip hop, dance.
- YozshugalIn Stevie Wonder's A Song In The Key Of Life album became a documentary subject, and several of the musicians who contributed to the success of the album had a reunion. In Stevie Wonder collaborated with Babyface on the single, How Come How Long. In Stevie Wonder contributed to two sound track songs for Spike Lee's film Bamboozled.
- DojarThe human ear is an astounding transducer, converting sound energy to mechanical energy to a nerve impulse that is transmitted to the brain. The ear's ability to do this allows us to perceive the pitch of sounds by detection of the wave's frequencies, the loudness of sound by detection of the wave's amplitude, and the timbre of the sound by the detection of the various frequencies that make up.