Das Erwachen Eines Europaische Tages, Smile, For The Folk - Forestking - Lore Born (CD, Album), ガールフレンド - Texas Style - Haze (CD, Album), Very Ape - Nirvana - Roma (Cassette), Zij Gelooft In Mij - Jah6 - Jah6 EP (CD), Sleepwalkin - Ohio Players - Jass-Ay-Lay-Dee (Cassette, Album), Watch The Sunrise - Axwell - Superdeejays (CD, Album), Boum !, Chris Andrews (3) - Something On My Mind (Vinyl), The Whispers - Needle In A Haystack / Waltz For Young Lovers (Vinyl), P.O.S.P. - Prototypes Of Strange Philosophy - P.O.S.P. (Cassette, Album) Bass Riot - Current Value - Rare & The Unreleased 1997-2000 (File, MP3)
- TojakinosCD 1. 1) Cottontail () Roger Kellaway. 2) C Jam Blues () Roger Kellaway. 3) Someday My Prince Will Come () Roger Kellaway. 4) All My Life () Roger Kellaway. 5) I'm Beginning to See the Light () Roger Kellaway. 6) Take Five () Roger Kellaway. 7) Nearness of You () Roger Kellaway. 8) Doxy.
- JoJozshuraI don’t know whether I like it more than the piano or not, but it is really a major instrument in my life,” jazz pianist and composer Roger Kellaway told me, while discussing his recording of Live At The Jazz Standard, released in November, but originally recorded between May 25th- 28th, , at .
- FaetaxeOct 10, · However, if included in the mix is an album by Roger Kellaway then all bets are off! Recorded live at the Jazz Bakery in Los Angeles - a venue Roger seems to like - watch this space* - the 80 year old pianist delivers the goods like few pianists in the history of jazz have ever done.
- GasarThough not one to perform in public, Kellaway did play several nights at New York City's Jazz Standard which resulted in Roger Kellaway Live at the Jazz Standard. Kellaway came to this recording with an agenda: the formation of a drummer-less band approximating Nat King Cole's piano, bass.
- MikabarIn , Kellaway was a piano sideman for composer/arranger Boris Midney’s group The Russian Jazz Quartet's album "Happiness" on ABC/Impulse jazz records. Kellaway is perhaps best-known for the closing theme "Remembering You", which he wrote and recorderd for the iconic TV sitcom All in the Family (–); and for his opening/closing.