Ελένη Τσαλιγοπούλου • Γιώργος Ανδρέου - Αρζεντίνα (CD, Album), Pass The Peas - Various - Old School Funk Vol.23 (Vinyl), De Cal Y Arena - Mónica Molina - De Cal Y Arena (CD, Album), Overture To Ernest - Moment To Moment - Ernest Kohl - The Importance Of Being (CD, Album), Aníbal Velásquez Y Su Conjunto - La Brujita / Un Poquito De Cariño (Vinyl), All Just To Get To You - Will And The Kill - Will And The Kill (CD, Album), Zigan-Ouverture - Domino Gypsy String Quartet - Salonfähig? (CD), Thats Me - ABBA - ABBAs Greatest Hits 24 (Vinyl, LP), Protect Financial Information; Understand Attack Community And Methods - Kevin Moore (12) & Cal Wait, Vilja-Lied - Various - Glanzlichter Der Operette (Cassette) Gershwine Medley:Rhapsody In Blue - Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Originally (Vinyl, LP)
- TygojarThe Beatles Anthology is the name of a television documentary, a three-volume set of double albums, and a book focusing on the history of the Beatles. Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr all participated in the making and approval of the works, which are sometimes referred to collectively as the Anthology project, while John Lennon.
- YogarTomorrow Never Knows is explaining Lennon's interpretation of Eastern philosophy, I believe Budism/Sufism."Turn off your mind.. foat downstream It is not dying" suggests it is OK Not to think which is further sugested in the following line "lay down all thought surrender to the mecachanrolive.tranbackmarroremangwealthdisjusipicra.infoinfo is shinning.".
- Nekinos1: General Points of Interest: Style and Form "Tomorrow Never Knows" is a veritable kitchen-sink mix of just about every trick in the Beatles' book to-date, including: an Indian drone, modal tune, bluesy instrumental, tape loops, ADT, vocals played through revolving speakers, distortedly close-up miking of instruments, and a psychedelically mystical "outlook." One of the amazing aspects of.
- VumuroTomorrow never knows. What more can be said about this psychedelic masterpiece that hasn’t been said! It sounds like a hazy dream. Abbey Road has been named the US’s biggest-selling vinyl LP of the s, shifting more than , copies. News. 20 comments. share. save hide report. Posted by 2 days ago.
- KazigrelTomorrow Never Knows is a song from The Beatles 's Revolver album, from John Lennon wrote the song based on his readings of The Psychedelic Experience, which adapted the Tibetan Book of the Dead for use as an LSD "user's manual", intending to give users a kind of religious experience.